HIRING IMMEDIATELY: ASSEMBLY LINE PACKER IN KNOXVILLE, TN
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for warehouse workers to join our client in Knoxville, TN. Warehouse Associates will load/unload delivery vehicles, assist with the assembly of products, and assist with general warehouse tasks. All warehouse workers will need to keep the working environment clean and tidy at all times to comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. Earn great pay and enjoy excellent benefits!
Warehouse Associate Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Excellent benefits package with multiple schedule options:
- $15.00/hour for 1st shift, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- $15.50/hour for 2nd shift, 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm
- $15.50/hour for 3rd shift, 11:30 pm to 6:00 am
- Monday through Friday
- Located in Knoxville, TN
Warehouse Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- Move and manage inventory safely and efficiently
- Check products for damage and ensure quality standards are met
- Ensure that products are packed properly and safely
- Pick orders, unload containers, and maintain an orderly workspace
- Warehouse Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a warehouse worker is preferred
- Experience in a mass retail style warehouse is preferred, but not required
- Steel toe boots required
ABOUT ACCURATE PERSONNEL
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry-leading full-service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.