HIRING IMMEDIATELY: FORKLIFT OPERATOR IN CHICAGO, IL
Accurate Personnel is hiring highly skilled forklift professionals in Chicago, IL for our client starting at $18.16/hour. The position of Forklift Operator will be responsible for palletizing, loading/unloading, stabilizing, and managing freight within the warehouse. The ideal candidate will have the ability to operate a forklift and will have previous experience working in a warehouse setting. Apply today to earn competitive rates and enjoy excellent benefits!
Forklift Operator Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $18.16/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift Schedule
- Hiring immediately in Chicago, IL
Forklift Operator Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate and manage industrial trucks to load and unload materials
- Manage inventory throughout warehouse safely and efficiently
- Move pallets into designated areas near machines and on loading docks
- Load orders onto railroad cars, trucks, and into storage facilities
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks and other safety hazards to lead/supervisor/manager
Forklift Operator Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience as a Material Handler is preferred but not required
- Must be able to operate a stand up, sit down, reach, or cherry picker forklift
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.