HIRING IMMEDIATELY: PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE - EARN $20/HOUR
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for a Production Associate to join our client in Aurora, IL. The Production Associate will be responsible for sewing various items of fabric while keeping up with the pace of our production line. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with industrial sewing machines and will be able to work well as part of a team.
Production Associate Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $20/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 2:30 pm to 11 pm shift available
- Located in Aurora, IL
Production Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- Sewing various items of fabric
- Keep up with the pace of production
- Maintain a clean and orderly work space
- May work with some fiberglass products
Production Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous experience as an industrial sewer is preferred
- Knowledge of industrial sewing machines is a plus
- Ability to lift fabrics in order to sew is required
About Accurate Personnel
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service temporary staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.