HIRING IMMEDIATELY: QUALITY INSPECTOR IN LAKE ZURICH, IL
The Quality Inspector I position performs component and product inspection in the quality department in support of the department's objectives to provide goods and services that meet customers’ requirements for quality, quantity, and timeliness. The position’s responsibilities pertain to confirming a part’s or product’s physical attributes meet a customer’s or internal specification.
Quality Inspector Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting from $21 to $28/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 1st Shift: Monday through Thursday, 5 am to 2 pm, and Friday 5 am to 9 am
- 2nd Shift: Monday through Thursday, 2:30 pm to 12:30 am, and Friday off
- Located in Lake Zurich, IL
Quality Inspector Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow the Medical Murray Quality system, including all applicable SOPs included in the Training Matrix
- Affirm incoming materials meet purchase order specifications
- Prepare station for inspection, including organization and cleaning of station
- Audit samples of in-process components, sub-assemblies, and final products to ensure they meet customer specifications, provide documentation support
- Perform first article inspections and prepare appropriate reports
- Completely and accurately fill in LHRs or forms in support of manufacturing, maintain documents in accordance with Quality Manual and all applicable work instructions
- Inform supervisor and/or Production Line Supervisor of issues or unanticipated non-conformances.
- Advise supervisor in the event of needed tool or equipment repairs.
- Awareness of the impact of the action on the quality of products (defect awareness).
- Identify defects and communicate defects to the supervisor and/or engineer for the product through the use of the reject log or direct communication.
- Identify defects and communicate these defects to the Production Line Supervisor, responsible engineer, and/or quality representative
Quality Inspector Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years inspection experience (medical device experience preferred)
- Computer experience and proficiency required to support business system tracking and data entry
- Ability to fluently read, write, verbally communicate, and follow directions in English
- Wearing appropriate cleanroom gowns, head/foot/hair coverings, non-latex rubber gloves for an entire work shift
- Ability to organize and coordinate work efficiently
- Skilled in writing procedures, reports, and data entry
- Ability to read/interpret engineering drawings
- Good hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Knowledgeable on the use of Metrology measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, vision measurement systems, inspection microscopes, and similar measurement instrumentation)
- Able to effectively use tools and equipment as assigned.
- Have and demonstrate good judgment
- Maintains confidential information, in accordance with Company policy
- Must be able to be trained on and retain the knowledge needed to effectively perform QA tasks
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry-leading full-service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.