HIRING IMMEDIATELY: TIG WELDER - STARTING AT UP TO $21/HOUR
Accurate Personnel has an immediate opening for a highly-skilled Welder. In this position, you will work on in-house projects as well as travel to client locations to perform job duties on site. Your daily responsibilities will include reviewing specifications, laying out metal components, cutting, fabricating, and welding those pieces together to create tools and other metal parts. We expect our welders to complete each job within specific deadlines. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of welding experience and a working knowledge of standard welding tools and techniques.
TIG Welder Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Earn great pay: Starting at $18 to $21/hour
- Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Enjoy working a 1st shift schedule
- Opportunities located in Pendleton, IN
TIG Welder Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret drawings and plans to understand project scope and specifications
- Produce templates and other work aids
- Utilize industry tools and equipment, including powered saws, hand shears, chipping knives, portable grinders, hand files, and scrapers
- Use precision measuring tools to inspect grooves and angles
- Weld parts in flat, vertical, and/or overhead positions
- Conduct tests to check weld quality, including hydrostatic, x-ray, and dimension tolerance
- Maintain proper equipment; repair when needed
TIG Welder Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of professional TIG welding experience preferred
- MIG Welder Certification through the American Welding Society a plus
- Working knowledge of industry tool and equipment
- Able to read blueprints
- Proficient in basic math
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.