HIRING IMMEDIATELY: WAREHOUSE WORKERS IN CHICAGO, IL
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for Warehouse Workers to join our client in Chicago, IL. The Warehouse Workers will be responsible for handling and monitoring the quality of material that will be converted into finished product; finished product; packaging materials; and related scrap that results from converting. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience, but all experience levels are welcome to apply!
Warehouse Worker Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $15.50/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 2nd shift schedule, hiring immediately
- Located in Chicago, IL
Warehouse Worker Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle and move (e.g. pack, feed, palletize, aerate, bale) process specific material/product consistent with the assigned position, the machine speed, and customer and quality specifications
- Ensure that all materials associated with the converting process and consistent with the assigned position are available in the correct quantities and in the correct location for order being run
- Perform process and product specific quality inspections, complete Quality Control documentation, and communicate any quality issues to the Operator and Supervisor Record data on specified forms and complete required documentation
- Use RF scanner for process specific requirements to scan transactions to the Warehouse Management and to generate load tags
- Prepare, unwrap, wrap loads using hand wrapper/ stretch wrapper/banding equipment following the wrapping/banding requirements for the process specific product/material and for assigned position
- Use manual/ electric pallet jack consistent with assigned position to stage pallets/product/ materials in designated area
Warehouse Worker Requirements and Qualifications
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is usually needed
- Equivalent experience or experience multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to use RF scanner for WMS transactions
- Ability to operate a manual pallet jack and/or an electric pallet jack
- Ability to use material handling devices such as a hoist and a pneumatic lift assist
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.