HIRING IMMEDIATELY: DATA ENTRY CLERK IN DES PLAINES, IL
Accurate Personnel is hiring a Data Entry Clerk to join our client in Des Plaines, IL. This individual will be responsible for entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted. The ideal candidate will possess 3 years of data entry experience. Apply online and kick start your next career today!
Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $18 to $19/hour, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- All shifts available, full time schedule
- Located in Des Plaines, IL
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 years of data entry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.