HIRING IMMEDIATELY: SOLDERING TECHNICIAN - STARTING AT $16/HOUR
We are hiring immediately for a Soldering Technician to join our production team in Arlington Heights IL. The Soldering Technician will be responsible for assisting in the assembly of various parts and pieces throughout our production process. The ideal Soldering Technician will have experience with a variety of hand and power tools, as well as previous time spent in an assembly environment.
Soldering Technician Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $16/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits schedule: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 3 pm
- Located in Arlington Heights, IL
Soldering Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Attention to detail and able to follow instructions well
- Work with a team to assemble electronic components and products
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
Soldering Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Experience using various hand tools is a preferred
- Ideal candidate will be a talented multitasker
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.