HIRING IMMEDIATELY: FORKLIFT OPERATOR - HAVRE DE GRACE, MD
Accurate Personnel is seeking a Material Handler / Forklift Operator to join our client in Havre de Grace, MD. The Forklift Operator is responsible for the distribution of materials in the warehouse. The ideal forklift operator candidate will have previous experience working with a cherry picker forklift in a warehouse setting. Apply today to earn competitive rates and enjoy excellent benefits!
Forklift Operator Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $15 to $16/hour, paid weekly with excellent benefits
- Monday through Friday shifts, with weekend availability
- Hiring immediately in Havre de Grace, MD
Forklift Operator Duties and Responsibilities
- Safe operation of a lift truck in both warehouse and production areas
- Loading, unloading, storage, and movement of materials through the warehouse and/or production areas
- Performs all required scanning functions required for the movement of materials and goods using RF scanner
- Responsible for the accuracy of all transactions and material scanning
- Verify the quality of the material sent outbound meets customer expectations
- Maintain clean and orderly warehouse
Forklift Operator Requirements and Qualifications
- Must test on the forklift before being placed on the job
- Once the test is passed, certification class and training must be attended for one week
- Experience as a material handler or forklift operator is preferred but not required
- Must be able to operate a stand up / sit down / reach truck or cherry picker forklift
- Previous warehouse worker experience is a plus
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.