HIRING IMMEDIATELY: PRODUCTION / ASSEMBLY WORKER IN FAIRFIELD, OH
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for general Production / Assembly Workers to help our client with their and receiving operations in Fairfield, OH. This individual will be responsible for assisting through the food production process, serving as a warehouse associate, or completing shipping and receiving tasks. Our ideal applicant has general warehouse or production/assembly experience and has used a walkie rider, electric pallet jack, reach trucks, or sit-down forklifts in the past. Apply online today and start earning a great paycheck!
General Production / Assembly Worker Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $16 to $17/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available, hiring immediately
- Opportunities located in Fairfield, OH
General Production / Assembly Worker Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick orders for outgoing shipments
- Find the products on our warehouse shelves
- Assist in the food production process
- Scan the label and put the package on an outgoing truck
- Log orders to keep the inventory up-to-date
General Production / Assembly Worker Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Warehouse worker / warehouse associate or assembly line experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong organization skills
- EPJ or forklift operator experience is required
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.