HIRING IMMEDIATELY: MACHINE OPERATOR IN WEST HAZLETON, PA
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for a Machine Operator to join our client in West Hazleton, PA. This individual will be responsible for setting up saws for the product to be processed by cutting corrugated slabs to desired length and thickness. The ideal candidate will follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure a safe and positive work atmosphere. Apply today to earn competitive rates and enjoy excellent benefits!
Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $16/hour, paid weekly
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus, Full-time permanent position within 90 days (Up to $20.28/hour)
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 1st shift, 6 am to 2:20 pm, Monday to Friday
- Located in West Hazleton, PA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up saws for product to be processed cutting of corrugated slabs to desired length and thickness
- Use of micrometer/caliper in measuring product to assure compliance with quality standards
- Clean work area and equipment regularly by removing empty pallets, wood, and plastic
- Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure a safe and positive work atmosphere
- Perform lockout and tagout with strong attendance
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have experience with machine operation
- Lifting up to 50 lbs and attendance is important
- Must be available for a face-to-face interview
- Must be able to speak fluent English
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry-leading full-service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.