HIRING IMMEDIATELY: MANUFACTURING TEAM LEAD IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for a Manufacturing Team Lead to join our client in Indianapolis, IN. Team Leads will be trained on all procedures, machines, computers, and packaging so that they can oversee manufacturing activities during their assigned shift. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in food manufacturing. Apply online today!
Manufacturing Team Lead Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $23/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3rd shift schedule after training on 1st shift
- Hiring immediately in Indianapolis, IN
Manufacturing Team Lead Duties and Responsibilities
- Motivate their team to achieve the daily and weekly production schedule
- Undertake a combination of physical and mental work that ranges from filling out paperwork to helping their team complete the orders
- Give orders and instructions to the team so that each member of the production team is aware of what they need to do and what they're responsible for, to maximize the best quality and productivity
- Complete daily paperwork, waste sheet, run report worksheet, complete random spot checks, and ensure temperature control sheets
- Shift leaders ensures that production line is set up correctly and ready to go for the next production run
- Press monitor setup for the correct product, press mold, boxes, bags, and wax papers
- Identify production line issues and report to Production Manager when issues arise
Manufacturing Team Lead Requirements and Qualifications
- At least one year of food manufacturing experience and working in a GMP environment
- Consistently exercise sound problem-solving skills
- Shift leaders are responsible for properly training all employees on their shift
- Follow all safety rules and regulations at all times
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.