HIRING IMMEDIATELY: WAREHOUSE WORKER - EARN UP TO $15/HOUR
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for warehouse workers to join our client in the Doral, FL area. Warehouse Workers will load/unload delivery vehicles, assist with the assembly of products, and assist with general labor warehouse tasks. Previous experience as a Warehouse Associate / Forklift Operator / or Order Picker completing warehouse general labor tasks in a mass retail warehouse style setting is preferred. Earn great pay and enjoy excellent benefits!
Warehouse Worker Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $15/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Monday through Friday with Overtime available
- Hiring immediately in Doral, FL
Warehouse Worker Duties and Responsibilities
- Secure goods to pallets and transport them around the warehouse
- Pick and pull orders for shipments
- Assist with the assembly process
- Inspect products and ensure they meet quality standards
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Warehouse Worker Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Associate is preferred
- Experience in a mass retail style warehouse is preferred, but not required
- Ability to use an RF scanner is required
- Ability to serve as a forklift operator / material handler /or order picker is beneficial
ABOUT ACCURATE PERSONNEL
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.