HIRING IMMEDIATELY: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IN PLAINFIELD, IN
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for a Maintenance Technician to join our client in Plainfield, IN. This individual will be responsible for inspecting buildings, equipment, and systems to identify potential issues. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of building systems maintenance and tools. Apply online and kick start your career today!
Maintenance Technician Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $25 to $30/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 1st shift schedule, Monday through Friday
- Located in Plainfield, IN
Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance procedures
- Managing heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality
- Planning and scheduling repairs
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard
- Performing general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry
- Helping develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department
- Maintaining the inventory records for equipment and supplies
Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous experience with maintenance tools and equipment
- Knowledge of building systems maintenance and tools
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work environment
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.