HIRING IMMEDIATELY: WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE IN PLAINFIELD, IN
Accurate Personnel is hiring Warehouse Associate to help our client with their shipping and receiving operations. In this position, you will work in a distribution center, packing, labeling, and scanning outgoing shipments. Our ideal applicant has general warehouse or order picking experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company and start earning a consistent paycheck! Apply online today and join a winning team!
Warehouse Associate Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $15/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 1st shift, hiring immediately
- Located in Plainfield, IN
Warehouse Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive orders for outgoing shipments
- Find the products on our warehouse shelves
- Pack the products and apply a label
- Scan the label and put the package on an outgoing truck
- Log orders to keep the inventory up-to-date
Warehouse Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Warehouse or assembly line experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong organization skills
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.