HIRING IMMEDIATELY: BRAKE PRESS OPERATOR - EARN UP TO $25/HOUR
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for a Brake Press Operator to join our client in Plainfield, IN. The Brake Press Operator will be responsible for reading blueprints and using them to operate brake press machines. The ideal Brake Press Operator will be able to safely operate our machines to shape metal, inspect finished products, and maintain the condition of the brake press. Experience as a press brake operator or machine operator is preferred. Apply online today to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity!
Brake Press Operator Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Earn great pay!: Starting at $23 to $25/hour
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Enjoy working a 2nd shift schedule
- Located in Plainfield, IN, hiring immediately
Brake Press Operator Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand blueprints in order to craft products
- Operate brake press machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain the brake press to ensure that it runs smoothly
- Shape metal and manufacture products
- Enter information into our computer system to maintain records
Brake Press Operator Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a Brake Press Operator is preferred
- Experience reading and understanding blueprints is a must
- Computer/Data Entry knowledge is necessary for this position
- Experience as a Machine Operator is beneficial
- Physical stamina to work with large pieces of metal
ABOUT ACCURATE PERSONNEL
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.