HIRING IMMEDIATELY: PRESS OPERATOR IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
Accurate Personnel is hiring a Press Operator to join our client in Arlington Heights, IL. This individual will be responsible for setting up and running narrow web presses and operating print stations throughout a production area. The ideal candidate will possess 1 year of experience in a printing press environment. Apply online and start earning your next paycheck today!
Press Operator Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $19.60/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3:45 pm to 2:15 am shifts, hiring immediately
- Located in Arlington Heights, IL
Press Operator Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up and run a narrow web printing press up to 2 colors according to label production orders and press procedures
- Capable of setting up print stations and setting print to meet print quality standards
- Must monitor print quality throughout the production run
- Maintain registration and proper die-cut depth to ensure label quality through the run
- Adjust and maintain all press components, for example, web tension, splice detector, web guide, press counter, slitting blades, etc
- Setup and operate press accessories such as a fan-folder, sheeting conveyor or an automatic turret rewinder
- Clean, inspect, and lubricate moving parts as needed
Press Operator Requirements and Qualifications
- Required to stand with occasional walking and may lift and/or move up to 60lbs
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of experience setting up and running a printing press
- Good communication skills are required, both written and oral as well as basic computer skills
- Ability to read and understand work instructions, job specifications and label artwork proof is required
ABOUT ACCURATE PERSONNEL
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.