HIRING IMMEDIATELY: WAREHOUSE WORKERS IN DES MOINES, WA
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for Warehouse Associates to join our client on their warehouse team in Des Moines, WA. Warehouse Associates will be responsible for loading/unloading delivery vehicles, picking orders with an RF scanner, and moving inventory to designated delivery areas in the warehouse. All warehouse workers will need to keep the working environment clean and tidy at all times to comply with all relevant safety rules and regulations. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry-leading company and earn great pay!
Warehouse Associate Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Starting at $18.50 to $20/hour, paid weekly
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Night Shift: Sunday through Thursday, 5 pm to 1:30 am
- Hiring immediately in Des Moines, WA
Warehouse Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- Stocking and picking orders in assigned zones
- Picking using an RF scanner
- Putting pill bottles in totes
- Receive and check incoming freight
- Stock and rotate inventory
- Replenish supplies as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Warehouse Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a warehouse worker is preferred
- Experience in a mass retail style warehouse is preferred, but not required
- Ability to use an RF scanner is required
- Ability to serve as a warehouse worker / forklift operator / material handler is beneficial
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.