HIRING IMMEDIATELY: CHERRY PICKER / FORKLIFT IN ALLENTOWN, PA
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for highly skilled forklift professionals to join our client in Allentown, PA. The position of Forklift Operator will be responsible for palletizing, loading/unloading, stabilizing, and managing freight within the warehouse. The ideal candidate will have the ability to operate a forklift and will have previous experience working in a warehouse setting. Apply today to earn competitive rates and enjoy excellent benefits!
Cherry Picker / Forklift Operator Pay, Schedule, and Location
- Earn great pay and excellent benefits: Starting from $18 to $19/hour
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 1st and 2nd shift available, Monday through Friday plus some weekends
- Hiring immediately in Allentown, PA
Cherry Picker / Forklift Operator Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate and manage industrial trucks to load and unload materials
- Manage inventory throughout the warehouse safely and efficiently
- Move pallets into designated areas near machines and on loading docks
- Load orders onto trailers, trucks, and into storage facilities
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks and other safety hazards to lead/supervisor/manager
Cherry Picker / Forklift Operator Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience as an Material Handler is preferred but not required
- Must be able to operate a stand up / sit down / reach truck or cherry picker forklift
- Previous warehouse worker experience is a plus
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times
ABOUT ACCURATE PERSONNEL
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.